FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Click on the headline to see the answer.
There are no contracts, no obligation, and you can cancel your ad at any time.
You can create your profile at any time by registering create the escort ad page:
It is very easy to do, and you can have your profile created in less than 10 minutes.
Once you complete and submit your ad, it will await approval and be approved within 24 hours. Once the payment is received, your profile will be placed on our site within 24 hours (usually within a few hours).
Since payments may take a few days to approve, it is important to notify us when your payment is made so that we can speed up your profile being placed online.
Image verification is not a requirement, it is optional. However, in no case must false images appear.
However, we strongly recommend getting your pictures verified to create user confidence. You will also be found easier on tryst.dk under verified users.
Absolutely. Managing your profile has never been easier than with Tryst.
All advertisers have their own username and password and have the ability to log in and update their profiles 24 hours a day.
All changes in the profile text will be visible online after reading a moderator.
Absolutely not. Tryst.dk has a strict policy that all images must belong to the person concerned and be themselves.
There are no negotiations on this policy. Using false images will lead to the closure of any ads and no refund will occur.
your photos must:
- Be good quality, high resolution images.
- Pictures must be your own (by yourself).
- Do not have large or distracting watermarks - we can watermark your photos to you if you need it.
- No photographers have watermarks (they will be removed or we will request new images without the watermark)
- Pictures must be good quality. They do not need to be taken by a professional photographer, but must be of good quality and not useless.
DO NOT PLEASE PUBLISH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Low-quality images (too small, dark, grainy or blurred).
- photos we find on non escort websites, or a photo where we have doubts about the ownership of the image.
- explicit images.
- frames with frames or frames that have been added with a picture application (please upload your original images without limits).
- Photos with watermarks that the photographer has placed to advertise their businesses.